Prior to participating in any scuba diving activity and/or scuba certification training with SeaPro Divers, divers will be required to complete a medical form in order to identify any pre-existing conditions that may affect their safety while scuba diving.
For a copy of the medical questionnaire, please click here
A YES to any of the questions on the form would mean that you must obtain a written/signed medical clearance from an authorized physician prior to engaging in scuba diving.
The following medical conditions are potentially life threatening when scuba diving, therefore require a medical clearance from an authorized physician:
- History of heart surgery, heart disease, heart attack or stroke
- History of lung surgery, pneumothorax or collapsed lung
- History of high blood pressure combined with subscription of “Beta blockers” to regulate hypertension
- Asthma, if client generally carries an emergency inhaler
- History of Epilepsy, convulsions or fainting
- History of Diabetes
- History of diving accident or diving sickness (such as DCS)
Please note that the clearance should be dated within 12 months before the scheduled dives.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that SeaPro Divers maintains the right to refuse to allow a guest to dive based on medical or any other conditions that are not deemed safe for diving.