Every winter, hundred of humpback whales migrate to the Dominican Republic's Samana Peninsula for mating season. During these months, you can observe the whales in their natural environment; from listening to the male majestic songs as they display their incredible dance to court their female counter part. Join us on the Whale Watching Punta Cana Excursion for an incredible journey to encounter these marvelous creatures up close, a truly memorable experience! Often times we come across families of whales where the baby whale loves to display it’s recently learned flips to guests. Other times, we can hear the males courting melody and are awed by the greatness of their tail flips.
Upon enjoying plenty of time observing the humpback whales, we will stop at pristine coral reef in Emerald Beach for 30 to 40 minutes of snorkeling. Our adventure will continue to the famous round mountain for panoramic views of the island. After and incredible day whale watching in Samana guests will enjoy a traditional Dominican lunch buffet before making our way back to Punta Cana.
- Pick up for the Punta Cana Whale Watching Tour will be in the morning at the meeting point provided in your booking confirmation.
- We will depart Punta Cana towards Miches Marina.
- Upon arrival, we will board a comfortable catamaran and embark in our whale observation.
- Afterwards we will make our way to Emerald beach where guests will have time to snorkel at pristine coral reef.
- We will continue to the Swing on Top of the World at the Round Mountain before returning to Punta Cana by late afternoon.
* Training Required
- Adult $165.00
- Child (11 and under) $105.00
- Boat ride
- National bar onboard
- Typical Dominican lunch on Bacardi Island
- Free time on the island
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Change of clothes
- Camera/Underwater camera