The Sharks and Stingrays Excursion in Punta Cana is one of the best family tours. The ultimate marine life encounter, great for families of all ages looking for a fun afternoon of snorkeling in Punta Cana. If you've ever wonder what it would be like to swim up close with the docile Punta Cana sharks, or feel the adrenaline of holding a stingray then this one-of-a-kind excursion is for you. We will visit Stingray Bay marine park, where guests will have the opportunity to snorkel in punta cana and interact with these unique creatures and capture the excitement in photos.
First, you will enjoy a scenic coastal boat ride until arriving at our snorkeling stop, here guests will have up to a 45 minutes of snorkel in the colorful reefs. We will continue our tour with the marine interaction at the park. Guests will be invited to snorkel with nurse sharks followed by an interaction with stingrays. Our final stop of the afternoon will be at a private beach, surrounded by tropical landscape. The Punta Cana Sharks and Stingray Excursion is truly unique adventure!
- Pick up in the afternoon at the meeting point given by SEAPRO.
- We will cruise along the coast of Punta Cana until arriving at our snorkeling stop: Viva Shallow.
- Snorkeling gear and the instructions will be given by our staff.
- Our guests will have 45 minutes to snorkel .
- At the marine park, you will have the opportunity to snorkel with nurse sharks, and interact with stingrays.
- We will cruise over to the Natural Pool and spend 20 minutes there.
- Arrival to SeaPro main office around 5.00pm.
* Training Required
- Adult $75.00
- Child $59.00
- Snorkeling (gear included)
- Snorkeling with Nurse Shark
- Interaction with Stingray
- National Open Bar on the Boat (Dominican rum, soft drinks & water) *Alcohol will be served after the encounter with the marine animals.
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Change of clothes
- Camera/Underwater camera