The Saona Island Snorkeling Excursion from Punta Cana is great for guests who would like to snorkel in the tropical reefs on the Caribbean side of the Dominican Republic. Often described as a Snorkeling and Diving Paradise, the reefs visited in this excursion have a profusion of radiant coral reefs and fish. During this excursion guests will visit Saona Island and the popular Natural Lagoon to snorkel for search of starfish.Note: To book the Saona Diving option, Book Here
- Pick up in the morning at the meeting point given by SEAPRO.
- We will take you to Bayahibe.
- We'll board the dive catamaran
- Our first stop will be to do diving and snorkeling.
- Our second stop will be the second dive site.
- Guests will be taken to Saona Island.
- A typical Dominican lunch will be served.
- We will enjoy free time at the island.
- Departure from Saona Island around 2.30pm.
- We will stop 20 minutes to the Natural Pool.
- Arrival to Punta Cana around 6.00pm.
* Training Required
- Snorkeler $105.00
- Child (10 years old & under) $75.00
- Transportation to Saona Island
- Snorkeling Session
- Full equipment
- National drinks
- Dominican lunch
- Free time on the island
- Stop to the natural pool
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Change of clothes
- Camera/Underwater camera