Located in the southern coast, Saona Island is one of the most popular destination in the Dominican Republic. In the Saona Island excursion guests will spend a day sailing through the National Park of the East, towards Saona Island.
We will set sail in the morning for 1 hour and a half. Our staff will make sure you are having a great time as they serve refreshments and teach guests to dance merengue. Upon arrival at Saona Island, you will have the day to relax and bathe in the crystalline waters or enjoy a drink at the open bar. For lunch, a delicious Dominican buffet will be served. In the afternoon, we will return by speedboat as we make our way to the Natural Pool, famous for its abundance of starfish. Here we will spend 30 minutes and capture beautiful photos with starfishes.
- Pick up in the morning at the meeting point given by SEAPRO.
- We will make our way to Bayahibe, were we will board the catamaran and set sail to Saona Island.
- At Saona Island, our guests will have access to lounge chairs, national drinks and restrooms.
- A typical Dominican lunch will be served.
- We will leave Saona Island around 3.00pm by speed boat.
- We will stop by the Natural Pool.
- Arrival to Punta Cana around 5.30pm.
* Training Required
- Adult $93.00
- Child (5 to 11 years old) $59.00
- Child (4 years old & less) FREE
- Catamaran & Speed Boat rides
- National drinks
- Typical Dominican buffet
- Free time on the island
- Stop to the Natural Pool
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Change of clothes
- Camera/Underwater camera