Often called the 'Divers Paradise' for its vibrant coral reefs and abundance of tropical fish, Saona Island is the perfect day trip to explore some of the top dive sites in the Dominican Republic. During this unforgettable excursion, divers will explore two top dive sites situated near the National Park of the East.We will begin our day departing from Punta Cana in morning towards the town of Bayahibe. Upon arrival, guests will prepare equipment and board a comfortable dive catamaran.Our first dive site is the Atlantic Princess Wreck, her Divers will meet with their assigned divemaster and prepare for the first dive.We will continue to the second dive site, cruising along the National Park of the East. Upon completing our second dive, divers will be dropped off at Saona Island where a buffet style lunch awaits. With free time after lunch, guests will be able to sunbathe, swim in the warm Caribbean waters or simply explore the island.We will end the day with a stop at the natural pool known for it’s abundance of starfish and waist deep waters.
- Pick up in the morning at the meeting point given by SEAPRO.
- We will take you to Bayahibe.
- We'll board the dive catamaran
- Our first stop will be to do diving and snorkeling.
- Our second stop will be the second dive site.
- Guests will be taken to Saona Island.
- A typical Dominican lunch will be served.
- We will enjoy free time at the island.
- Departure from Saona Island around 2.30pm.
- We will stop 20 minutes to the Natural Pool.
- Arrival to Punta Cana around 6.00pm.
* Training Required
- Diver $195.00
- Beginner Diver$220.00
- Transportation to Saona Island
- Certified divers: 2 dives
- Non certified divers: 1 dive
- Full equipment
- National drinks
- Dominican lunch
- Free time on the island
- Stop to the natural pool
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Change of clothes
- Camera/Underwater camera