Snorkeling at Sosua Bay is probably one of the most exciting excursions in Puerto Plata you can try during your vacation. In this highly rated excursion, we will visit Sosúa Bay to explore two of the most popular snorkeling spots in Puerto Plata. You will get to swim into the warm Caribbean waters to explore the magnificent coral reefs surrounded by underwater wild life in an harmonic combination of tropical colors.We will begin the tour with a scenic drive to Sosúa Bay, the best place to snorkel in Puerto Plata. Upon arrival, we will have a safety briefing before boarding the boat. The first snorkel stop will be inside the bay of Sosúa, where we will have 45 minutes to snorkel. Here you can observe the colorful fish, soft coral gardens, decorated rocks and a wide diversity of corals. Guests will then have free time at the beach to relax, sunbathe, swim in the ocean and try the catch of the day at local restaurants (not included). Our second snorkel site is 3 rocks, well known for being the dive site with the most marine life in and around Sosúa. This shallow dive site is perfect for snorkeling as the 3 big rocks are not far from the surface and provide a home to hundred of fish and marine creatures. After an incredible day excursion in Puerto Plata guests will return to their resort in time for lunch.
- Pick up in the morning at the meeting point given by SEAPRO.
- We will take you to our dive center in Sosúa Bay.
- A briefing and safety instructions will be given by our staff.
- We will board the boat and head to our first snorkeling stop.
- We will have free time to the beach.
- We will board the boat and head to our second snorkeling stop.
- Departure to Puerto Plata around 12.15 pm.
* Training Required
- Adult $45.00
- Child $35.00
- Monday to Saturday
- Boat Ride
- 2 snorkels (gear included)
- Free time on the beach of Sosúa Bay
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Change of clothes
- Camera/Underwater camera