OverviewThe Night Dive Excursion from Punta Cana is an afternoon dive trip for divers who enjoy the thrill of night diving. During this dive trip we will travel to Bayahibe in the afternoon. We will have an afternoon dive at an underwater museum in Bayahibe. Once the sun set we will head over to Viva Shallow and prepare our gear for night diving. See the reefs in a whole new perspective as night creatures emerge from their hiding and plaktons light up the waters.
- Pick up in the afternoon at the meeting point given by SEAPRO.
- We will take you to Bayahibe.
- Arriving at the Dive Center, we will grab mask, wetsuit and fins.
- We will give a briefing in the boat.
- Our first dive will be an afternoon dive.
- There will be 45 minutes interval between our first and second dive. Light snacks and refreshments will be served.
- Our night dive will be at the reef Viva Shallow.
- Departure from Bayahibe around 7.00pm.
- Arrival to Punta Cana around 8.00pm.
* Training Required
- Diver $240.00
- 2 dives (with Divemaster)
- Full equipment (including flashlight)
- Snacks & refreshments
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Change of clothes
- Camera/Underwater camera