OverviewDeep Sea Fishing in Punta Cana is an exhilarating endeavor. The home to some of the largest Sport fishing competitions in the Caribbean, it is a superb destination for big game fishing. The deep ocean blue are a striking contrast from the turquoise beaches. It is that change of depth, coupled with the ebb and flow the Mona passage between the Atlantic and the Caribbean that provides a very rich habitat for big game fish. Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Wahoo, Sailfish, Dorado are all caught in these waters at various time of the year. What better way to enjoy a day of fishing in Punta Cana than though a Private Fishing Charter just for your group. Fishing Charters have a capacity of up to 6 Passengers.
- Pick up in the morning at the meeting point given by SEAPRO.
- We will take you to the marina.
- A briefing and safety instructions will be given by the fishing staff.
- Departure from the marina for fishing.
- We will return by early afternoon.
* Training Required
- 1 to 6 Passengers $700
- Private transportation
- Private fishing boat
- Full equipment
- Professional fisherman (guide)
- Rum, Refreshments & Water
What to Bring
- Camera/Underwater camera
- Motion sickness medication