Go beyond the usual snorkeling and explore the corals reefs from a new perspective! The Catalina Island SNUBA Excursion from Punta Cana is great for guests who would like to get closer to the coral reefs without committing to a dive training session. During the Catalina Island Excursion guests will be taught how to utilize the SNUBA equipment and be guided by a certified SNUBA Instructor.
- We will Depart from Punta Cana approximately at 8:20 AM in the Morning
- Upon arrival at La Romana, we will board the catamaran equipped with restrooms and a deck.
- We will stop at “The Wall” for approximately 1 Hour where your instructor will teach you how to SNUBA.
- Guides will provide information and instructions on how to use the equipment.
- We will continue to Playa Grande, a Private Beach Club exclusive to our tour group.
- At Playa Grande Guest will have access to the best beach in Catalina, Shore Snorkeling, Open Bar, Chaise
- Lounge, Music, Kayak and Paddle Boards (available for rental at a charge)
- We will depart Catalina Island Approximately at 3:30 PM
* Training Required
- SNUBA (8 years old & older) $175.00
- Full equipment
- National drinks
- Dominican lunch in a Private Beach Club
- Free time at Catalina island
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Change of clothes
- Camera/Underwater camera