Deep Sea Fishing in Punta Cana, the home to some of the largest sport fishing competitions in the Caribbean, is a must for any avid fishermen. The deep blue Atlantic Ocean is a striking contrast from the turquoise beaches. It is that change of depth, coupled with the ebb and flow of the Mona passage between the Atlantic and the Caribbean, that provides a very rich habitat for the big game fishing in the Dominican Republic. Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Wahoo, Sailfish, Dorado are all caught in these waters at various times of the year. The Deep Sea Fishing Excursion from Punta Cana is a half day trip (from 8:00 AM to 12.00 PM, approximately).
- Pick up for the Punta Cana Fishing Trip will be in the morning at the meeting point provided.
- We will head over to the fishing marina where you'll meet your guide and captain.
- A briefing and safety instructions will be given by your guide.
- You will depart the marina for fishing.
- We will return by early afternoon.
* Training Required
- Child (10 & under)$59.00
- Full equipment
- Professional fisherman (guide)
- Rum, Refreshments & Water
What to Bring
- Camera/Underwater camera
- Motion sickness medication