Catalina Island is recognized as one of the best snorkeling and scuba diving destination in Dominican Republic. SeaPro's Catalina Island Excursion is an exciting adventure tour that includes the option to Scuba Dive, Snorkel or SNUBA at Catalina Island, Dominican Republic. Our tour begins with a scenic drive to La Romana Marina, were guests will board a comfortable two story catamaran and depart to Catalina. Our first stop 'The Wall' is an impressive coral wall that extends to the Caribbean Sea. Our second dive site will be 'the Aquarium,' an enjoyable dive where divers may encounter lobsters, yellow stingrays and moray eels. After diving we will stop by the island, where a delicious Dominican style BBQ lunch awaits. Guests will have free time to relax and explore the Island until 3:00 PM (15:00).
- Pick up for to visit Catalina Island, Dominican Republic is in the morning at the designated meeting point given by SEAPRO.
- We will drive to La Romana where we board the catamaran towards Catalina.
- We at the first dive site "The Wall". Divers will prepare equipment with the Divemaster.
- After completing the first dive we will have a 30 minute surface interval to prepare for our second dive at the Aquarium.
- After completing the second dive, divers willarrive at Catalina Island.
- A typical Dominican bbq will be served.
- Guests will enjoy free time at the island.
- Departure from Catalina Island will be around 3.00 PM.
* Training Required
- Diver $195.00
- Beginner Diver $220.00
- Certified divers: 2 dives
- Non certified divers: Pool training the day before & 1 dive the day of the trip
- Full equipment
- National drinks
- Dominican lunch in a Private Beach Club
- Free time at Catalina island
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Change of clothes
- Camera/Underwater camera